self-assessment (the last one)

Tha last year! I don’t know at what moment I closed my eyes and appeared at this moment of my life, closing one of the most important stages of my life. Nobody said it was easy as Coldplay said in one of their songs.

During this semester I did my final practicum in an all-girls school, which was an experience full of rewarding moments, I had never gone through situations like the ones I went through there, but without a doubt they made me grow as a person and future teacher.

One of the things that I improved about myself was my confidence when I’m teaching students, since I felt that was one of my weaknesses, but once again I reaffirmed my vocation for pedagogy feeling confident in I do.

Something very important that I must highlight from this semester is our thesis group, because even though at the beginning we were a little lost with the choice of our topic, we knew how to do the things right and we are ready to continue our research in the second semester.

From my point of view, I consider that I must continue improving my English level and with respect to my personal aspects, I must continue improving  my anxiety control at university classes.

One Response

1. Edgardo Aragú July 1, 2022 at 4:00 pm | | Reply

Dear Catalina,
    I encourage you to continue growing in the language and be confident with your desire of becoming a great teacher of English and better educator. I am sure you will achieve those goals.
    Cheers!
    Prof. Edgardo Aragú